Thursday, January 19, 2017

January 15th, 2017’s Episode

Due to the Golden Globes last week, I missed various episodes of shows that I normally watch. I recorded this show and Madam Secretary on my laptop, but I missed everything else. The shows that they aired that I normally watch are The Simpsons, Son of Zorn, Bob’s Burgers, 60 Minutes, NCIS: Los Angeles, and Conviction. I missed all of them this previous week.

I’m in what I call a good weekend, basically meaning that I’m able to watch a movie on both Saturday and Sunday. I’m not always able to do that. The new show, Ransom, which is airing on Saturdays for no good reason, could potentially mess things up for me, but it wasn’t on this week. They aired a stupid Patriots game instead. But I did watch Return of Jafar on Saturday and replaced it with Star Wars: The Force Awakens. I’ll probably borrow the earlier movies sometime later this year. As for Sunday, I watched Run Fatboy Run with commentary and replaced it with Pleasantville.

Since I’m trying to get caught up with my Madam Secretary blog, if you ever see an older episode here instead of the most recent to air one, it is because I am catching up with where I was in that blog. The episode of this show that aired on 10-23-2016 is the oldest one that I’ll blog about. I have the post ready, but am planning on waiting until Lent to post it here.

Today’s episode is brought to you by no delay. We begin with a book of some sort that’s important somehow. Marcus is dating a woman who is in the process of getting divorced or is recently divorced. He gets into a fight with a person at a bar after accidently knocking his glass of alcohol to the ground. There are then random people in the woods going after a creepy clown. What’s with the creepy clown phases anyways? Has it gone away or have I just stopped hearing about it?

The second act has Sherlock being shown the dead body in the woods by the same actress that played Eric’s mother on That ‘70s Show. I wonder if she’ll be more important to the episode or not. The man that Marcus had a fight with was the ex-husband of the woman he’s now dating. The dead clown was part of something called prank-vertising, which I hope isn’t a real thing, but probably is. This creepy clown stuff is quite real. Sherlock has some sort of musical thing that plays circus music. I’m not sure how it relates to the case. Sherlock and Marcus learn that someone was poisoning a water supply area nearby that affects the whole city, it seems.

The third act doesn’t have much that I can catch. But it does have the idea of a superbug being introduced into New York City. It seems as if only a minor bug would have been introduced instead of a superbug. The guy who fought at the bar with Marcus may not have gone to the bar on a regular basis. That’s all I can catch of this act.

The fourth act has the problem identified that was prevented. Poisoning the water could have caused diarrhea in the area which would have affected people. Watson wants to install a new water filter into their house, but Sherlock is against that as he likes the water as is. He is able to use this information to go after a suspect who has a bunch of water in his garage, but this suspect is innocent as it isn’t the final act of the show yet. What shows catch the criminal before the final act?


The fifth act has Sherlock and his team catching the perp. I don’t fully understand who that person was. How did this all relate to a clown again? Sometimes shows can be confusing and not make sense. This is hardly the only show that had a beginning that didn’t relate in any way to the end of it. The Marcus thing seems wrapped up for the most part as he confront the guy at get him to not do whatever thing he was doing that related to the fight. There are no scenes from next time so I’ll be back whenever with the next episode. Until then, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment