Thursday, June 14, 2018

June 11th 2018’s Episode

I have some good news for you. I should be able to live watch any episode of this show for the near future. The Crossing is over. I don’t know why they aired the last of it on Saturday or why they promoted it as the season finale when we all know that it is cancelled. I have no idea just how late this show will air this season. It could be occupying a long summer slot.

SPOILER! Actually, I’m not talking about the show here. But I wanted to keep this separate from the rest of this post as I’m talking about politics for a bit. If you read my Madam Secretary blog, then you would know why I’d want to keep you updated on the governor election of Iowa. Well, I originally wanted Nate Boulton to win, but he dropped out. I then wanted Ross Wilburn to win. Ultimately, the winner of the Democratic primary was Fred Hubbell. The Republican primary was as simple as the incumbent winning as she had no challenges. As for the Libertarian primary, the person I wanted to win it, Jack Porter, did end up winning it. I’d have to see more of who these people are before I wonder who should win the main election. I might not care enough either way who wins. END SPOILER.

I might be going on vacation later this month if I’m able to get the time off of work in order to do so. If it happens like I want it to, then I don’t know when I’d be able to update the post as I wouldn’t be able to see the episode in question on time. It would be rude of me to abandon the vacation briefly in order to write a blog post after watching an episode. Of course, I might not get time off of work anyways. I hope to give you a heads up in case this happens.

The first act has the police and team talking about the murdered woman from the last episode. I think that her name is Madie, maybe. Sherlock notices that Madie’s clothes are mismatched. So are mine by intention most days. I like wearing an orange shirt with red shorts. Sherlock thinks that the killer put her in these clothes. To him, it must be a serial killer announcing himself.

The second act has Sherlock noticing that missing women showed up in what Madie was dressed in. They might all be dead. The team looks up cold cases and one that was closed seems to point to the idea that the killer might be the true killer in this case. The falsely convicted person is there and talking to Tommy and Sherlock about what happened. The killer wrote this person a letter. Somehow, this did not reopen the case, but it makes sense as it could have been someone trying to exonerate him falsely. Watson talks to a person about the case. The letter came from Vietnam, supposedly.

The recap before this episode points out that Sherlock needs a vacation to get a cure from his condition. Sherlock continues to work late at night mulling over the case. There is some sort of important info that was revealed, but I missed what it was.

The third act has us going back to Michael. Sherlock is at Michael’s place now. The disappearance is then talked about. This must have been the person Michael was burying in the season premiere. That is my guess into the subject. But it is hard to tell where they are going with it. Sherlock then tells Watson that he knows Michael did the crime. But why would Michael want to do this exactly? And how long will he be part of this season? Hannah, who is the roommate of Madie, is then able to tell more about the whole Michael situation. Sherlock then does a sort of analysis on Michael and serial killers in general. He then explains the whole idea of how he knows that he can prove Michael did it, but not have enough for it to hold up. Sherlock and Watson go on a stakeout of Michael. He shows up after Watson leaves. It seems that Michael ended up kidnapping Sherlock

The fourth act has Sherlock waking up in a hospital. Michael is there to talk to him. Michael wanted to help Sherlock. Michael wanted his killings to help him stay off drugs. He explains some of why he is the way he is in whatever twisted way makes sense to him. They need each other, according to Michael. Watson brings Sherlock back home and scolds him. I don’t remember who Polly is. But that is a slip up of Michael when Polly was being buried.

Sherlock thinks that the dead person is buried in the woods near where they are building houses. They don’t find a real dead body. I don’t get who Michael is just yet, but he is a complex character. Sherlock knows that this wasn’t a slip up but encouragement. While saying that he’ll go home, Sherlock actually goes to a strange club like place with a strange Russian person. I didn’t understand that.

The fifth act shows that they could find nothing from the mannequin. That girl is a real crowd pleaser. Do you get my reference there? Sherlock has heroin that he wants to give Michael. Sherlock doesn’t think that Michael knows sobriety. Michael killed 14 women and Watson is okay with Sherlock taking the drastic members to catch him. Will history repeat itself? Michael calls Sherlock. Michael has left town and is on a bus somewhere. I hope that Clifford Devoe doesn’t give him powers. Michael says that he won’t kill anymore. But we should see him again in the future. Sherlock then takes a break so there might be a time jump in the next episode.


On the next Elementary, it seems like they are doing a strange sort of case. What else is new? I guess that we might be doing a break from the Michael storyline and maybe other storylines too for a while so we can see standalones for a while. I’ll see you back again next week. Hopefully I’ll know soon what will be happening in regards to a possible vacation of mine. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment