Thursday, May 18, 2017

May 14th 2017’s Episode

There’s not much else to tell you about right now other than what movies I am watching. On Monday, I watched the post gathering DVD of the 2007 LCMS National Youth Gathering from Orlando. I replaced that with Power Rangers: The Ultimate Rangers DVD that I’m calling a movie length thing even though I could watch the episodes on it individually. On Tuesday, I watched Adventures in Babysitting. I replaced that with Absolute Power.

You may wonder how I feel about Shinwell being killed off. Honestly, I’m not sure that I care that much. The only way it really bothers me is that they never gave him that much of a story in the first place. He was an underdeveloped character that wasn’t even in the whole season that he could have been. Maybe other people felt there was more to him than I did, but I didn’t really think too much of him other than him being a screw up that kept making more mistakes.

I didn’t have time for a movie on Saturday due to attending my cousin’s wedding instead. On Sunday, I did have time for a movie. I watched Front of the Class and replaced it with Bend it like Beckham. That’s all for this movie update.

Today’s episode is brought to you by no delay. We begin with a recap of Shinwell’s story arc this season. Now there might be a potential SPOILER involving a family member of Sherlock coming up in this or a future episode so I guess we’ll have to look out for that. END SPOILER. Sherlock thinks that Watson missed the killer by minutes, but it might as well have been years. Sherlock wants to make sure that Watson doesn’t blame herself for what happens. She doesn’t feel responsible. They will then have to go with war with the gang. Is it SPK or something else? Is it SBK? If I knew what it stood for, I might know for sure. Things can get confusing quite easily in today's TV world.

The second act has people continuing to investigate Shinwell’s death. They try to hunt down the gang leader. Sherlock thinks that a tax problem relates to what they are investigating. That’s not too far off from reality considering how tax evasion is what got Al Capone arrested. Sherlock goes to one of his meetings about his former drug addiction. He then talks to a person about the case at hand, I think. I don’t fully understand who this woman he is talking to is.

Marcus and Watson talk more about the case to another person. Some picture is used to protest the current president. Maybe I should add that to my page. Marcus, Sherlock, and Watson go to a place to investigate the case. The Folsom person that they believe to be the leader of the gang and main suspect is there and they talk to him. Things get tense for a moment.

The third act has Watson talking to the person that I think was called Thin Guy. He thinks that SBK (if that is the name) is the only person who took care of him. Sherlock brings out an enigma machine that he thinks that Folsom uses. He talks to the woman from earlier and he has some sort of issue with her that I don’t understand. I haven’t seen two recent episodes yet. Watson works on interrupting the lingo of the gang that they are investigating. The gang might have looked like something didn’t really happen that did. I didn’t understand that.

The fourth act has people talking about the case more. Sherlock finds a new way of going after the gang members. It seems that they bring in Folsom’s brother for questioning. The suspicion goes to this brother as the real mastermind behind this whole case. I know this is a fight I can lose but the accused is an innocent man. Wait, that’s something else. Sherlock investigates more and has yet another theory into what is going on. Watson and Marcus appear to have a good idea as to how to solve their case. Sherlock then talks to another person. That person reveals that he thought Sherlock sent a message that he actually didn’t. Marcus finds some crime going on that I don’t understand.

The fifth act has Folsom at the hospital and they think that he won’t make it. Watson thinks that his brother might have done this to him. I don’t know if they can finish this episode in time. Watson and Marcus talk to Folsom’s brother and he thinks that bad things could happen. Sherlock then talks to that woman from earlier that I don’t understand. Did they ever explain who she is? There is more mystery to her as the episode suddenly ends.


On the next Elementary, the season finale airs. They have many different details that are hard to catch. I couldn’t watch Shades of Blue tonight so I saw this episode live and might have missed things as a result. I should be able to watch the episode at some point. But I have three other episodes to post about before I tell you about the last one. I just hope that I have time to watch them. There will be at least four new posts as a result as I post the March episodes you haven’t seen yet then the season finale episode that will air on Sunday. I will see you then. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment