Thursday, May 11, 2017

May 7th 2017’s Episode

I don’t think that this show will be around next season. If it is, it won’t be on CBS, but probably some cable network or something like that instead. Remember that I will blog about the final episode of this season last, making sure that any other episode from March that hasn’t been blogged about yet will be posted then. I wish that I had these written already, but I don’t at the moment. If this show does end, then I will continue this blog in a way I’ll mention later.

Now for the movie update. On Monday, I watched Our Lips are Sealed. I replaced that with Rush Hour. On Tuesday, I watched North by Northwest. I replaced that with A Wrinkle in Time. On Saturday, I watched The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy. I replaced that with Graduation DVDs that I have. The first one that I’ll watch (relating to grade school) is a bit of a misnomer in terms of graduation. Then, I’ll get to the actual post graduation DVD from high school. On Sunday, I watched Pleasantville and replaced that with Titanic. I had waited until Sunday was open before I put Titanic on the list.

Today’s episode is brought to you by no delay. We begin with the end of a completely irrelevant case, it would seem. Watson gets a text from Shinwell. She lies about it to Sherlock, but he’ll find out. A woman goes into what she thinks is probably a paintball game only to wind up murdered.

The second act has more of the murder being investigated. Watson does meet with Shinwell. It turns out that the victim was part of a reality show that involved hunting people with paintball guns where the last person standing wins a million dollars. They think that the death was to cover up an elimination that we otherwise wouldn’t know about. Sherlock does deduce quite easily that Watson met with Shinwell. He then shows this one person who has a lot of scars.

The third act has the main suspect revealed. He had killed some people back in his home country and was granted amnesty. Sherlock finds a costumed person which seems to be the stereotypical millennial type. Sherlock thinks that she would be a potential victim. They are able to find the guy who then reveals more information about a person that seems suspicious. You know, this game could actually work as a real reality show. It is kind of like Hunted, only Hunted was the players versus the game. This show would be every player versus all the other players.

The fourth act has some more confusing aspects being brought up. Maybe it is just confusing to me. They go to a strip club to do some more research into what is going on. Watson talks more to Shinwell and he has information that would ultimately put himself away. Sherlock and Marcus talk to another suspect named Washburn and he reveals a deal that gets him out of trouble. But Sherlock is certain that he can find whoever the real killer is.

The fifth act has the team revealing to the producers their plan for trying to catch the killer. It turns out that one of the producers is the killer. I don’t fully understand why that is. Watson goes to Shinwell’s home and finds his bloody body, probably murdered.


On the next Elementary, it is revealed for sure that Shinwell is, in fact, dead. They look like they might be in a gang war with SPG over this. This season is winding down to the end and it looks like it will all be over soon. Given this show’s tendency to do more self-contained storylines, one can hope that’s what happens at the end of this season. If it does end this year, one would want it to end well. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment