Thursday, June 1, 2017

March 19th 2017’s Episode

My sister had her baby so this blog shouldn’t have any major problems with updating. She doesn’t live too far away, but I have no idea when I might go to visit her and see the baby. Hopefully, this won’t be affected in any way. If it is, that’s okay since I made it strange by finally posting about old episodes at the expense of posting about more recent ones.

I was busy this weekend, so I didn’t know if I’d be getting any movie watching done. As soon as I’m able to move one choice to this list, I’d be able to add new lists. I can’t decide if I want that to happen or not since watching movies means having less time to do other things. Hopefully I’ll be able to add new lists by the summer (Mayish) at the absolute latest.

Well, family visits prevented me from watching a movie on Saturday, but I was able to see something on Sunday. I watched the movie Back to the Secret Garden which I’m not entirely sure if I’ve seen before. Not sure if I’ll watch it again, but I wouldn’t mind doing that. It was from Friday’s old list. Its replacement is Catch Me if You Can.

Today’s episode is brought to you by 35 minute delay. We begin with a person torturing another person for some odd reason. Someone is listening to what’s happening, so I hope that they report it. Sherlock and Shinwell were boxing for some reason. Sherlock and the team find the crime scene, only it has disappeared in a car.

The second act has more investigation into the crime. They still don’t exactly know what is going on. Shinwell was shot at, which he doesn’t think is a big idea. There is a mayor election going on, which could be important for the future. They play the recording for a person that they believe is the wife of the possibly murdered person. They find more evidence with the case,

The third act reveals that the murder was over a guitar. The mayor seems to be hard on cops as part of his campaign. The creepy guy who wanted to kill people on The Last Man on Earth shows up and mentions more about the case where he seems to jam over the ongoing case. There is a person at a college campus that investigates the case. Someone then finds this guy who has a guitar and gets murdered with it.

The fourth act has people learning that people think that the recording helped solve the case. It then has a suspect being investigated. It appears that they have everything they need to regarding the case and all they need is a confession. Here my past self takes over.

It is at this point around the 10:16 mark that I start watching. Watson is talking to a suspect with Tommy and Sherlock with her. They get a suspect to confess to a murder before they learn of second murder that happened. Who had an important guitar? Sherlock talks to Shinwell about the case. Marcus and Watson talk to a woman presumably from earlier about the case. Is that the woman from Braindead? I don’t think so, but she looks like it. She says that there was fraud over a recent software hack or breach. A person made it seem like shots were being fired when they weren’t.

The next act has Sherlock waking Watson with the recording of a gunshot. Sherlock reveals more of how a suspect was killed. They learn of an elected official who committed fraud. He is confronted by the whole team. They reveal the information about all of the crimes that went on and how this guy was responsible for the other murder. Sherlock then talks to a victim of a robbery gone wrong that may have been a victim of Shinwell’s. Thus the episode ends.


On the next Elementary, there are secrets of a pirate treasure that are revealed. Of course, it relates murder of some sort or some other crime that is being investigated. I guess that we will find out more for sure about what happens when it happens. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment