Thursday, June 8, 2017

March 26th 2017’s Episode

Hopefully this blog will be normal after Lent is over. Speaking of Lent, you might be wondering what I might have given up for Lent. Well, I started with three things at first: CinemaSins, all Wikia sites, and CinemaWins. At the suggestion of others, I added discussing politics, procrastination, and making excuses. We’ll see if I’m successful at all of them. I tried giving up procrastination for Lent before, but it didn’t work out. The next year, I thought that I would give up three things so I could fail at two of them and still be okay. I ended up being successful at all three so that became the norm. I wanted to give up three things again, but that ended up changing with what others wanted to add. I could wind up making it more than three in future years, depending on what I’m successful with.

Now for the movie update. I finally rolled what I wanted most to roll so I can finally transfer the last of the dissolved list from Sunday. By watching Hancock, I can replace it with The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy from Sunday’s second dissolved list. Now I can create new lists, which you will see in future posts, some of which you have seen already. On Sunday, I watched Catch Me if you Can. I replaced it with Enchanted. Starting next week, you’ll see a new movie list added followed by more in the future. I guess that we’ll see how many we add in the future.

Today’s episode is brought to you by 34 minute delay. We begin with Sherlock talking Watson that Shinwell killed a person. We then go to some sort of auction going on. The storage locker or whatever they just bought has a dead person in it.

The second act has the team learning of the death of John Doe. This person has a note on various dead people who died without heirs or wills. I need to work on my next will. People find suspect #1 and this might be one of the people who bought the storage locker. This is a friend of the victim who might be identified. Travis is the name of the victim. Sherlock and Marcus find a treasure chest. There is another person that Watson talks to. This is the person who believes that Shinwell killed his brother. Sherlock talks about the ongoing case and mentions that a captain made up data.

The third act has people learning about the pirate treasure and stuff like that. Sherlock questions the motives of a person and he says that he found the location of this treasure. Only someone was there before he was and took the treasure then. Sherlock then confronts Shinwell about the person that Shinwell murdered. Watson and Tommy talk to a person who seems to have the treasure from the ship that they were looking for. He is rich and didn’t need to steal anything. The police think that they have a suspect, but it turns out that his daughter was the person who might have hacked something.

The fourth act has the person known as cashgar or however you spell it talking to everyone about the case in question. She insists that she was just the middle man in the case. There is yet another suspect that they talk to. This person mentions pirates that they might need to look for. Sherlock and Watson talk more about Shinwell and Sherlock’s distrust of him.

It is at this point around the 10:20 mark that I start watching. Some ships were sabotaged in order to slow a person down. They talk about the ongoing treasure hunt. I don’t know who this suspect is just yet. I’m going to guess that this is the last, false suspect that they are interviewing, although it could be the guilty party depending on how else they finish this show. Sherlock thinks that she’s telling the truth about being innocent. Sherlock comes up with another one of his famous theories regarding how nothing might be what a person was looking for.

The next act has Sherlock showing a clip from a movie of some sort. Could you really make more money with a flop than with a hit? What flops are financially successful? They learn that this person wanted someone else to find a treasure so that he wouldn’t have to pay out on a price that he promised over a quest he was certain would yield nothing. So this person, whoever he is, was the person responsible for the crime.


Shinwell shows up and beats up Sherlock for some reason I don’t yet know having not seen the earlier part of the episode just yet. Shinwell also thinks that an organization that Sherlock might be working with is evil and he seeks to take these people down. There are no scenes from next time so I’ll be back whenever with the next new episode. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment