Friday, July 19, 2019

July 18th 2019’s Episode

I won’t yet know if or when it happens what other blogs I might create. I just know what some of them might be. For instance, CSI: New York became different things until it ultimately wound up staying as the show MacGyver. That is, until MacGyver went way until midseason to become the returning Magnum P.I. It is worth noting that Hawaii Five-0 replaced Cold Case, also part of the CSI franchise. Via crossovers with at least one show, these 3 shows that I could start blogging about are part of the NCIS franchise. As for the original CSI, it is now SEAL Team. This gives me other shows I could mention random tidbits of the CSI franchise about besides this one. I may have to share those shows’ theme songs there.

Movie update: On Friday, I watched Déjà Vu. I replaced that with Beauty and the Beast. On Saturday, I watched a movie that wasn’t on the list of things to watch. On Sunday, I watched Celtic Woman: Songs from the Heart. I replaced that with Celtic Woman: Believe. On Tuesday, I watched Aladdin. I replaced that with The Aristocats. On Wednesday, I watched The Ron Clark Story. This is why my Survivor blog was not updated then. I replaced that with Pooh’s Grand Adventure.

For those who think that math is like a villain, you would have the same feelings as the writer of this song who, when needing to find a way to teach people about the multiples of nine, described it as a Naughty Number Nine. Now in reality 69 is the naughty number for reasons that you either know or do not. I do believe that in all of Disney Wikia, this will be the only song from Schoolhouse Rock to also be a villain song. There are even depictions of smoking in this video which proves that it’s a villain song.


Now as for the ninth theme song of CSI: Miami, the link to that is next. If I do cast updates in this blog like I think that I will be doing, I’ll add at least one person from CSI: Miami to this blog’s updates. As for the CSI: Cyber blog, it will also have new people added from that show from time to time. You will note that from the first theme song onward, I will be adding people in the order that they were credited. I will not add the same person to multiple blogs. So if one person isn’t covered in one blog, they will be in the other blog. We’ll see if I’ll add them all or not.


The first act has Watson looking at a murder in Phoenix. I’m sure that person will come back at some point in time. Sherlock wants Watson to leave this case to the NSA and the corrupt agent that he hasn’t told her about yet. There is then a woman in a welding mask who checks on her dogs and is killed by another person in a welding mask.

The second act has Watson wondering why Sherlock hasn’t given something to the NSA agent yet. He just says that he’s busy. The team then talks about a killer known as the ghost showing up. I thought that the ghost was a bomber that was after MacGyver. Maybe I’m confused. They believe that the ghost is the person responsible for this new woman’s death. Marcus and Sherlock talk to interviewee #1, who knew one of the old ghost victims. He talks about what had happened. There was a person who killed himself on the anniversary of this person’s death that Sherlock thinks was responsible.

Watson talks to interviewee #2 about Carolyn’s death. She’s the person with the dogs. He explains that he had a fake fight with Carolyn in order to help promote an artwork for later. He leads them to a man named Ben who they think was the ghost. Only Sherlock points to a different man who is the ghost. Mr. Woo is brought in as the person who helps the team realize that there is no ghost since he had done some sort of thing that I don’t quite understand that lead to certain deaths. But who is responsible for the murders of others? I hope that someone else understood that.

The third act has the team still looking for Carolyn’s death and it leads them to Ben. A dog was able to bite the killer. Ben points out that men came to her house and he thinks that she was a drug dealer. I think that means she was the ace. Hopefully the person with the king doesn’t catch her. Sherlock and Marcus talk to various people. A Mr. Fowler has multiple phones that are believed to be stolen.

Sherlock talks to Watson about the NSA case. He confesses that Agent MacMaly isn’t trustworthy with the Odin case. Sherlock and Watson find a pink haired lady who had an affair. She might have seen the person who killed Carolyn. There was a German shepherd that was stolen. This might have been what the killer was after this whole time.

The fourth act has Marcus explaining to Tommy about the dog theft. Why did the killer want him? It is revealed that this is a police dog who sniffed for drugs. Marcus and Tommy talk to the former cop who had this dog. They think that maybe the mafia was after it. Sherlock and Watson talk more about the Odin case and Sherlock wants to get her trust back by giving a special phone to her. Marcus is looking for the Santiago cartel. They talk to the leader of this who politely asks them to leave. Watson was able to do some snooping and was able to find a link to Milwaukee. She thinks that drugs were smuggled from train to train. They find the dog at the train yard. The pot was stolen. The dog was taken for a heist. The team has to catch up on what happened.

The fifth act has Watson with a new theory. She thinks that Diane, one of the people from earlier, might be a suspect. They then find the man who stole the phones from earlier. Diane gave him furniture and it leads them being able to catch him. He wasn’t really at the movies for long and the dog was able to find the pot he stole. Odin is then seen talking to a woman who talks about the Phoenix case. Odin wants to deal with Watson’s involvement in it.


On the next Elementary, Odin comes to talk to Watson and Sherlock, but they might not learn about much of why he’s here until later. What will happen? We won’t yet know. It’s hard to believe that there is not much show left. It will be winding down and over soon. Unless something suddenly changes, I should be here on Thursdays for the rest of the series’ run. I will let you know if something does change here in the future. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment