Thursday, November 17, 2016

November 13th 2016’s Episode

In case you were wondering what happened to last week’s blog post about the newest episode of this show, it was something that I isolated to VHS tape and will probably not be caught up on in a while. This means that there are at least two episodes from this season that I have yet to see all of and haven’t actually blogged about as a result. These should come at some point in the future.

There is a minor problem that I have noticed since starting this new sixth blog. When I get to the main update place for the blogs that I have, only five show up. This means that whatever the sixth blog is that has been without an update the longest doesn’t show up as an option. At first, I thought that it could be a huge problem. But then I noticed that it has an easy solution as I can just click a button on the blog list and the sixth one will show up. Hopefully the problem is this easy to solve if I add any other blogs.

I’ve mentioned before that I have a blog about Survivor. I figured that I might as well mention that since it could and probably will affect future updates of this blog. You see, while I’m able to update my Survivor blog every Wednesday during normal circumstances, during Advent and Lent, I am not able to see it live and delay the blog to Thursdays instead.


Since I’m updating this blog on Thursdays, this would mean that I would have to delay when I post this blog. The plan is to post it on either Thursdays on Sundays so I guess that I would post whatever I can on the next available Sunday. While I am posting my Madam Secretary blog on most Sundays now, I could alternate when I post them. Sadly, I will probably not be able to post the newest episode on those Sundays. But if there is a new episode of this on a Sunday and I post this blog on a Sunday, then I will probably post another blog post the next available Sunday (not certain to be the exact next Sunday). I plan on updating this at a bare minimum of once a month. I just hope that there’s enough for me to update you on in case I’m not caught up on episodes somehow.

If you don’t see a blog post here on Thursday, then it means one of two things: one- I have not seen the most recent episode yet, but I have it recorded on VHS or two- my Survivor blog is being updated on that day instead. If any post of this blog is on Sundays, it will probably be the previous week’s episode, or at least some episode that I’m behind on and haven’t posted yet. Sundays will alternate with another blog until Thursdays are open for me to blog about here again.

Today’s episode is brought to you by no delay. We begin with a recap involving the autistic woman that Sherlock loves. There is then a chef at a restaurant who bleeds from the eyes. The black man whose name I can’t remember testifies at court and may have perjured himself. Sherlock and the autistic woman Skype and she suggests that they met up in New Jersey in an area that is about halfway between New York City and Philadelphia, where she currently lives. As Sherlock investigates the murder of the chef, he thinks that there are more murders going on.

Act two has more investigation into the case. The black guy mentions his possible error to Sherlock and they work to solve it. Sherlock thinks that he’s identified all the people who might be causing the mass poisonings. They are all out of the ordinary.

Act three has a whole bunch of stuff in it. The black guy and Sherlock might have resolved the problem that the black guy had when Sherlock accepts the blame for it for some odd reason. Sherlock contemplates love and how he used to love Irene. But Watson points out that Irene was bad for him. At the place they are investigating stuff at, which may or may not be a bank, Sherlock realizes that there is more valuable stuff there than just money and that’s when they noticed that painting are missing. He thinks that an art heist is happening. How does this relate to the murdered chef?

Act four is when the news airs a fake story about the stolen paintings being recovered, when, in fact, these are forgeries that are recovered to make it seem like the real ones were. Sherlock wants to break up with his girlfriend for reasons that I don’t understand. I like her so don’t get rid of her. Watson finds a new dead body and Sherlock notices that a snake is nearby that could poison her.

Act five ignores the snake situation and just goes to the next scene. The team is able to figure out who the killer is. He worked up an immunity to snake venom. Fiona, the autistic woman that Sherlock is dating, has a scheduled video chat with Sherlock, but Sherlock ignores her. I wonder why he is doing that. It isn’t nice behavior. Don't do that!


On the next Elementary, it’s a case of someone who was killed twice as a faulty parachute combined with being shot on his way down results in his death. I don’t know yet if there will be complications with me regarding being able to watch this episode and post about it in time. Hopefully I can, but I won’t know for sure. If you are missing a post on Thursday, then it was either on tape delay, or I couldn’t watch a laptop recording on time. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

1 comment:

  1. I had a "snakey" suspicion that the fellow chef that got sick was involved in the poisonings ... although I must admit that my evidence was all "serpent-stantial" :D

    ReplyDelete