Thursday, May 24, 2018

May 21st 2018’s Episode

When I heard that this show would be delayed until midseason for the first time ever, I didn’t have a lot of hope that it would last beyond this current season. Well, this show actually got renewed for another one. That seems very surprising to me. I don’t know what will happen with its airdates in the future, but I guess that if the show is gone for a while, you can always see updates about it in my CSI: Cyber blog. But this season just begun and there are a whole lot of other episodes left to air, watch, and blog about. I’ll worry about next season later.

I made a blog naming error in a previous post. I don’t know why I had the date of Sunday mentioned when this show airs on Mondays. I guess that I was too confused by things. I won’t fix things and I don’t think that I will ever edit or delete any posts even if they have errors in them. I just feel that it would be like what George Lucas did to Star Wars with re-releases. I don’t want my blog to change even if it has errors and stuff in it.

The Crossing isn’t on tonight. This means that I’ll be able to watch this show live and blog about it. I know that I can miss things that way, but it can be hard to remember a whole act in the future of this post. Know, too, that I may do something unusual and unrelated to this blog in spoiler tags that have nothing to do with what might happen with this show. You’ll know what I mean in June.

The first act has Sherlock in some sort of chamber like thingy that is water based. Sensory deprivation machine? What is that? A case of some sort comes up. Was someone a raged killer? I guess that we will find out for sure as this episode develops. Watson knows the victim as her former therapist.

The second act has Watson talking more about the case at hand. We see them with interviewee #1. He talks about what could have happened. Marcus is there too. He can’t share some information that they want. Interviewee #2 is the husband of the victim. He is distraught over her death. He also thinks that he might be a suspect. He thinks that a patient might have gone crazy and caused this.

Sherlock thinks that he is not a judgmental idiot like most sane people are. Sure, yeah, right. Sherlock might have used illegal methods to find out about who the patients are. This leads them to interviewee #3. Sherlock and Watson tell him that she’s dead. Watson thinks that it is possible that he blacked out. Sherlock knows that Watson wants to look at the victim’s file.

The third act has interviewee #3 in the hospital. He had jumped off of the railing. But he survived and talks to Sherlock about what all has happened. Sherlock thinks that it is odd that his boss wants him to work after his suicide attempt. This boss becomes interviewee #4. He talks about some questionable things that he has done. Lynn shows up at Watson’s place. Isn’t Lynn Watson’s half sister? It is hard to keep track of things that aren’t talked about for a while. Sherlock had stolen a back-up hard drive. Is that two words? I thought that it would just be one. And is it Lynn or Lin? I think that Lin is actually right. The thing that Watson finds odd is that this therapist thinks that Watson would make a good mother.

Sherlock and Watson then talk to interviewee #1 again. They think that he might be the killer. But should they tell him that? When Rod Blagojevich was under investigation, it was a good thing that we did NOT know this until they finally had enough to finally charge him. Sherlock finds a listening device in the office that he thinks might still be working.

The fourth act Sherlock is a bit strange as usual. A person has an alibi. But Sherlock knows that someone seemed to have a recording of the murder itself. Sherlock and Watson keep trying to figure out the case together. I don’t know for sure who this person is that they are talking too who planted the bug. I think it is interviewee #4 who owned the building. But he knows that detectives might have talked about stealing evidence. Still, they need to find some sort of solution to this problem.

I still don’t know why this mother thing is so important to Watson. But she talks more to Lin about it. Mr. Clay, whoever that is, is in Sherlock’s house. Mr. Clay seems like the creepy black guy stereotype. He stole from Sherlock and bugged the office. Only, he’s not the killer. He wiped the recording and thinks that there was nothing important. Sherlock recorded the conversation and tells the cliché about it for some odd reason.

The fifth act has interviewee #1 and interviewee #3 together. Sherlock and Marcus want to think that interviewee #3 is the guilty one, but that’s just what they want interviewee #1 to think. I miss some of what goes on now because my mother walked into the room for a bit. Sherlock thinks that interviewee #1 will entrap himself. Marcus tells Watson about what happened. Watson wants to adopt someone. Remember that while babies are great, older kids need homes too.


On the next Elementary, there is a head in a bag. At least there aren’t 8 heads in a duffle bag. It also seems like Sherlock’s memory problems could cause problems for working on cases still. Maybe they will do a time jump soon. Also, why was Michael in the recap, but not the episode? I noticed that problem with The Last Man on Earth, but I guess that I don’t have to worry about that anymore. I’ll see you next week and if I ever think that I’ll miss a post or, at the very least, it won’t be published on time, I will let you know in advance or in this closing (or when it appears late or in the next episode). For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment