Thursday, May 31, 2018

May 28th 2018’s Episode

There’s a change in the reading rotation of books that I do. I took out Lights, Camera, Fiction again as I need to wait until I have the chance to see a movie before I can read from the book again. I also have no idea just how little time I have to watch movies in the future. I’m at one list of six choices, but I really want to expand on the choices for a while. I should have more time to watch things during the summer, but then again, I might not. I have a new job since this blog went on hiatus.

The first act has Watson and Marcus questioning a man about a random possible murder. It seems that he didn’t do it. But who is this random person and why does it seem like we are joining a case that is already in progress? Watson finds Sherlock at home and he can’t remember the last six hours. He has a head in a duffle bag (I’m glad there aren’t seven more) with no idea who it is or how he got it.

The second act has Sherlock telling more about the situation. He tells Tommy about what had happened and Tommy thinks that he might be too lenient on Sherlock. Watson and Marcus do more investigating of the case and think that a person who had a recent house fire might be related to it. I’m a bit losing track as to if the case from earlier is still important or not.

The third act has Watson and Marcus unintentionally retracing the steps that Sherlock did during his memory loss episode. Michael shows up to where Sherlock lives and they talk for a bit. A man admits to tampering with evidence, but is innocent of murder. As for the dead head, he was a missing person that people thought was just at the class that he normally taught. I still don’t know how this fire fits into the whole story. I think that I’m missing some of this due to audio issues.

The fourth act reminds me that all of this relates to bird flu. There were Asian women that died of it and people who donated tissue might relate to it all somehow. As for Michael, he talks in the addicts place about Sherlock, I think. Who is Michael and is he evil like we are lead to believe? The background music sure thinks that he’s evil. A person somehow got immune to bird flu and could have been the reason why all of the murders took place.

The fifth act has the all case coming together somehow. Some woman doctor was the killer. I don’t fully understand everything that’s happening here. Tommy is wary of Sherlock, but lets him continue working if doctors give him continued medical clearance.


On the next Elementary, there is a dead person with a thumb drive in their fake pinky. Would that make it a pinky drive then? Perhaps flash drive is the best terminology here. It seems that the law will be broken by Sherlock and Watson in order to solve the case. I guess that I’ll find out for sure what happens later and hopefully have a better recap by then. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment