Thursday, August 16, 2018

August 12th 2018’s Episode

Surprise! I bet you might have missed an episode that aired on Sunday of this show. This messes up my blog just a bit, but not too much. I missed the episode when it aired and didn’t fully realize that it had aired until later. Thankfully, I can watch it later online. I knew that they would be airing an extra episode of this show at one point since they preempted a new one earlier.

It’s a good thing that I was able to learn of this episode. I was confused as to why the promo aired for an episode and then a different one had aired on Monday. It turns out that it had a day before. Was this change of airing mentioned in the promo and I missed it? I guess that I won’t know for sure. The post for Monday’s episode will come tomorrow. Now let’s get to the one in question that I very nearly missed and didn’t blog about. I just hope someone would have told me I had missed it.

The first act has a random person at Sherlock’s home who was doing an experiment with dead pigs in a river. This is quite a humorous exchange. Sherlock thinks that Watson was having sex with this person. I do not understand why it was there. A chicken named Irma is missing. I suspect foul play. Someone cut off the head of the chicken. There is also a headless person there too. I remember that my pastor had done a sermon on the beheading of John the Baptist.

The second act has us learning that the victim is named Gabriel. Gabriel was a religion professor and it seems that Sherlock thinks that there could be links to the occult relating to the murder. The professor cared about was occult stuff instead of good religions. We learn more from some person about what all could relate to the case. He thinks that a strange man with followers might have done it. Sherlock talks to Tommy about who could replace Marcus potentially. The people who work here get too annoyed by Sherlock for them to be good candidates.

Watson and Marcus talk to a person who is in jail for stealing a skull and he wanted them to stop by doing this occult thing. Sherlock learns that Gabriel didn’t have an enemy of any sort. Someone breaks a window with a glass bottle that somehow wasn’t broke in the process and it contains information about where they should go. This leads them to a priest who they think can help with the case.

The third act has the father talking more with Watson and Sherlock. He gives them more information about the case at hand. A woman is interviewed by Tommy about the potential opening here. There could be some issues, possibly some that she would have herself or with them. Marcus and Watson then talk to another woman. She thinks that a booze place of some sort might have done it. A woman by the name of Valentino is missing. That doesn’t sound like a woman’s name. When did this happen? I must have missed that. Sherlock talks to a person and reveals to Watson in his Sherlock ways that he knows that a person didn’t do the crime. Which crime?

The fourth act is when another person or someone from earlier is talked to by Sherlock and Watson. She is the person who threw the bottle through the window. I think that this person is Valentino and I did not quite get much else out of this part. She might have arranged her own disappearance so that people would think that she’s dead possibly. Tommy talks to a person about the incident that the woman had gone through with her partner. How interesting that a plot like this would have aired at the same time as a Shades of Blue episode. I need to see that online since I can’t see it live due to reception problems that NBC has where I live during the summer.

A person might have killed over the pictures that Sherlock is looking over and Sherlock had hung them upside down as a result. The head of Gabriel showed up. Is the killer trying to distract them? There is a politician who might have been responsible for the death in question.

The fifth act has the suspect brought in to the precinct. Sherlock says how he knows that he is the killer due to the wig that he wears. He was against a tax that could have lead to the death and seems like it did lead to it. He planted the crime scene to make it look like it was an occult killing and the chicken had his blood on his beak.


Tommy talks about how this person is too much like Sherlock and Watson. He wants someone more like Marcus since Marcus colors within the lines. Valentino, if that really is who I think it is, gives money for the broken window. She is pregnant? I’m confused by this. Sherlock is then seen shredding paper and he claims it was a bad idea that he’s destroying. Marcus and Sherlock then go out to eat. I don’t have any scenes from next time, but don’t need any as you will see it tomorrow. Hope that there will be no more of these weirdly timed episodes. Let’s hope that the airing of this show is over before the next breaking news event preempts shows. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment