Thursday, August 2, 2018

July 30th 2018’s Episode

Starting in the August update of my CSI: Cyber blog, I will be including John Nobel from this show in it. I do not yet know for sure if I will put any reviews of his movie in this blog or not. I might. If I wind up only being able to see it on DVD, then I will definitely put it as a review of this blog. Know that as long as I’m able to do a post of this on a Thursday, then there will be the potential for special updates of this blog when it is on hiatus. I won’t go out of my way to review movies that he does like I did with the movie True to the Game, but I will include them here if I can or at least there.

Know that you will not see any updates of this blog during Advent and Lent as I put my Survivor blog on Thursdays then. If this show returns, then keep in mind that the updates will probably be on Thursdays, but it may be some other time. Just be sure to read my CSI: Cyber blog while this is on hiatus and it will keep track of any updates.

Movie update: On Saturday, I watched Shrek and will replace that with Shrek 2. On Sunday, I watched Celtic Woman: Believe and replaced it with Celtic Woman’s original concert: Live at the Helix. I should also note that Fridays and Tuesdays will probably have movie watching in the future, but they won’t have it yet. I’ll make notes when they do.

The first act has reminders of Watson wanting to be a parent via adoption. Will Sherlock co-parent? He is then investigating a case and has a dollhouse and bear trap. The apartment is not baby proof. As long as Sherlock is in it, then it makes sense. We then go to a crime scene and Sherlock notices a drink of some sort there. It looks to be the murder weapon. Leroy, the dead person, seemed to like to blackmail people and did that a lot. But Sherlock thinks that things are more complicated and he seems to be a contract killer who kept records as an insurance policy.

The second act has files brought up and some important device is there. Interviewee #1 then tells the pair of Watson and Tommy about the investigation she was doing in Leroy. I hope that I have his name right, but I hate referring to people by their last name as I find it disrespectful. Leland is his name. He is not Leroy. Marcus tells interviewee #2 about his death and she, as usual, didn’t know about the dead person’s double life that for some reason the dead person tends to always have.

Watson then calls someone at the adoption agency over the phone and there are problems with her trying to do it. Interviewee #3 did not seem to do it and thinks that he wins negotiation by speaking last. There is then a murder from four years ago that need to be solved.

The third act has Watson talking to Gary, an adoption official, about her problems with the places that were his mistakes. Sherlock thinks that orphan illnesses are the problem that the second dead person seemed to focus on and profit from. Medina is his name, I think. Sherlock in his usual Sherlock ways learns of the problems that Watson had with the adoption agency and Watson didn’t want him to end up co-parenting or changing his life too much. Why do Sherlock and Watson live together? There is a person at a restaurant who might be a suspect, but winds up being a person who was framed.

The fourth act has Marcus going back to interviewee #2 and talking to her. She was misleading people for some reason. Leland had made a device from earlier to mislead people. Sherlock then notices a boy in a bed that is the reason why some things were happening. Sherlock thinks that he can figure out the case. Sherlock helps Watson by introducing her to a king of sorts. Adult adoption is the problem that is then brought up. Gary, the person who screwed Watson over, is responsible for this king’s son adopting people and making them princes and princesses to marry other princes and princesses. Medina, who might not be dead or still could be, might be the target of another hit based on Watson.

The fifth act has the not actually dead Medina showing up to the prescient. He didn’t kill Leland or set up a hit. But he did kill Peter, the actual dead person from four years ago. Why am I so bad with names? But they did find by hiring a hit man somehow who was responsible for Leland’s death. Watson then talks to Gary about the illegal adoptions and the options that he has. Watson and Sherlock then talk some more together while Bohemian feasts are brought up. Sherlock would want to raise a child that Watson would have since he doesn’t want to risk dissolving the partnership.


On the next Elementary, it seems that there is an issue with a bag that causes a medical issue that could be the end of Marcus. I wouldn’t think that it would be. I still have no idea when or if Michael is coming back to the show. It would seem odd if he doesn’t. It looks like a better episode than usual is coming up next week so hopefully it is good. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment