Thursday, September 13, 2018

September 10th 2018’s Episode

You might want to know some of the things I’ll be doing with this blog once the show is on hiatus this next time. Well, if you read my CSI: Cyber blog which is still updated at least once a month, then you will know for sure when this show will come back. You just might not know when that blog will be updated and neither do that tribe’s readers most times. Until then, enjoy this song about narwhals.


Movie update: With no time for me to watch a movie on Saturday, I wasn’t sure that I would wind up with time to watch something on Sunday, but I did. Celtic Woman’s original concert was watched and I will replace that on the list with Celtic Woman: A New Journey.

There is a relative of mine who sometimes comes a week and lives here while doing other things in the meantime. It can take up a lot of time and I might not be able to watch everything I want to. This could affect my blogs. I am going to copy this message in other blogs of mine so they will know. Blogs might wind up being later than I want them to be in terms of when they are posted as long as these people are here. I’ll write notes about what happened if there are changes. The rotation that I have on Mondays will not be affected as long as I can help it. Sorry if things are confusing as a result.

Since I have started doing the Madam Secretary blog partly on Mondays, it will mean that I will not need to have a movie watching list on Tuesdays. This means that the movie list would move to Mondays to be against the show so I don’t have to worry about rolling shows then that would mess things up. The main reason that I’m telling you this, despite the fact that there has yet to be an official list on Tuesdays, is because I will be moving these movie updates there instead of here. They should move back here when the next season’s episodes and posts start.

The first act has Sherlock talking about a case involving a plane crash. I never like it when they talk about cases that we never wind up seeing. But at least that unimportant case was solved, for better or worse. Sherlock goes somewhere and there is a dead body there already. He knows who did it.

The second act has Sherlock’s team coming to investigate the death. There might be turf wars with a different agency that could cause problems. Someone gives balloons to Watson. I don’t get the whole thing that they are doing there except that it seems that they know where he might have been getting money from. Watson and Marcus talk to a person who knew Michael named William. Things didn’t go well with the meeting which is what Sherlock notices when they talk about it later. He thinks that he is responsible for the woman’s death. Michael shows up at the office, wanting to talk to Sherlock.

The third act has Michael claiming that he didn’t kill Rachel, but I can’t remember if she’s the victim from this episode or a different one entirely. I might have missed something due to a short break. It seems that Sherlock enjoys giving the details as to why he thinks people are linked. Sherlock does want to help him stop killing. He leaves and is allowed to by people. They must not have enough evidence to keep him. I don’t know who this new woman is, but I feel that she may be on Michael’s side.

Marcus and Watson talk to a new person about the case. Ray, the husband of William, had died in some way. But how does that relate to Michael? I’m not sure. Michael and Sherlock talk in a parking garage. Michael had a job somewhere that he was returning to. Watson gives Sherlock more information about what had happened while Sherlock is more focused on the main case.

Michael might have only been just an hour away this whole time. It’s like how long missing kidnapped victims are often found somewhat close to where they were taken from. Is Albany really just an hour away from New York? I don’t know for sure, but I thought it was further away. They do think that Michael killed Rachel. Marcus finds a dark room where it seems Michael might have been shopping for new victims at. Evidence in a photo proves that Michael didn’t kill Rachel. But could photo shop have happened and caused things to be different than they appeared?

The fourth act makes people question more of Michael’s possible motives. They don’t think that he would work with an accomplice. Sherlock hopes to find more information through William. Ray did not kill himself like people think he did. He needs to figure out what happened with all of the information that he has now gotten. Sherlock tries to figure out the case but can’t seem to find the usual link that he often can. A judge from earlier comes up again. She committed the murder of Rachel since she was having an affair with her husband. This could cause issues with the case against Michael and she winds up taking a plea.

Watson is at the house where Michael shows up and assaults her. She leaves the place to escape from him or, at least, tries to. He prevented the door from being opened to the outside of the place and she goes to safeguard herself somewhere else on the second floor. She grabs a weapon and goes to confront him. I can’t exactly find a good way to recap this. I think that he is gone now.

The fifth act has Watson at a hospital where she was treated after the attack. It appears that Michael might have been injured during this attack. Marcus thinks that he might have gotten out of the city. The person has been found. Someone killed him. But who would have done this and why? Watson seems to be the prime suspect. And is he really dead or did he fake his death?

On the next Elementary, might have someone making a mistake of some sort. Could Watson have gone into black out, killing Michael and not remembering it? Or is something else going on? Maybe there will be a recurring villain next season that this finale will introduce. I don’t yet know if the next blog post will be on a Monday or a Thursday as usual.


I’m also annoyed that they are airing this against the Emmys, but I probably am not interested enough to watch the Emmys, especially on a network that doesn’t come in for me as it is on NBC this time around. I guess we’ll see what happens and I’ll explain more of what will change and happen while this blog is on hiatus, if it is immediately or not. Expect some things to be different in the next post like they were the last time before it went on hiatus. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment