Thursday, September 6, 2018

September 3rd 2018’s Episode

I don’t know if this season is winding down for sure or not. I think that it probably is as there cannot be much of it left as Bull is set to air in this timeslot before the month is over. I don’t think that they would air it some other time. It is hard to think that we are at twenty-one episodes already. And there will be another season at some point. Until then, enjoy this song about badgers.


SPOILER. Since there is a vacancy right now on the Supreme Court, it makes you wonder what I would want to say and know about it. If you google the word bork, that would explain what I want to happen to Brett Kavanaugh. He is too polarizing a figure and we haven’t had someone like that on the court since Antonin Scalia died. Spread the word to your senators: Bork Brett Kavanaugh. END SPOILER.

Mondays will now be confusing for blogs of mine. You see, since I finished doing regular updates of my CSI: Cyber blog on Mondays, it became open for weekly updates for my TV blog. And the only way that it would be open is if I rolled for and watched an episode of Survivor on a Monday. I then had to think of a solution in case updates of that blog were on Mondays and I rolled Survivor on Monday again.

Since I do not update more than one blog on a single day, this would mean changes for that blog and another blog. I considered my Madam Secretary blog to be next in line for updates as I do political posts in it during the summer or other times when I feel I should update the blog there if I can’t post about the most recent episode of that show.

Needless to say, I rolled Survivor on another Monday and thus things will now alternate between when I update my TV blog on one Monday and update my other TV blog on the next Monday. Thus, I will keep the alternations going until the last Monday of the month has a TV blog update at which point I will then consider it fulfilled and I will keep the Madam Secretary blog updated for the rest of the next month’s Mondays until it can be fulfilled (sort of) and updates probably stay there.

Of course, there could be another issue with this. What if I roll another Survivor episode on a Monday? Then what would I do? Well, that would depend right now on which blog was updated the previous Monday. If the TV blog were updated the previous Monday, then I’d update that one again before I would go back to normal alternations.

If the Madam Secretary blog were updated the previous Monday and this show’s season wasn’t over yet, I would put this blog on Mondays for that post although it would stay on Thursdays for when Mondays are otherwise occupied. Since the season should be winding down and ending soon, the updates might stop when the season does or I could find something else in this blog to update about until it can join the rotation and the rotation can end somewhere if it happens to fall on the last Monday of a month.

This would only happen as long as there is a season here to blog about. Otherwise, the post after the Madam Secretary blog is updated would go instead to my Good Wife blog which is updated still with cast updates and some other, random posts. If this blog were updated on a Monday, I don’t know what could go after it if the roll went that way and may have to start a new blog entirely in order to fill the gap of what could logically happen in my mind. A new blog would be about Bob’s Burgers. There are others that could work beyond that and I may have to blog about the rest of the NCIS franchise if I end up doing a blog about Hawaii Five-0, which I think would be the next in line. The same would be true of Arrowverse if I create a blog about Supergirl, which is also in line to be a potential blog.

The first act has flashbacks of things that I don’t remember. I hope that I didn’t miss something earlier, but I don’t think that I did. Watson is awoken by a strange person with a monitor of Sherlock’s head on his body. How long ago did these things happen? When did they announce that he was doing a cold case and who is this strange woman? A woman named Lily is missing and this man thinks that he’s going to be a suspect. But who is this man? I’m so confused. And are they ever getting back to Michael or not? Maybe he won’t show up again until next season.

The second act has this man talking about him being romantically interested in Lily. His name is Harlem, I think. Detectives come to his place to talk about Lily. They want him to come to the station. Watson then talks to a random woman about the case. She sees a man who is paid money to park places and sleep there in his car. That’s weird. Sherlock is annoyed that Harlem couldn’t make decisions regarding Lily and that is why he’s a suspect. A body is found of a man named James. Was this a kidnapper who is now dead?

Lily’s glasses are found at the scene. Sherlock finds an energy drink there and she seems to have been forced to do a math problem or some sort of research that could make her a murder victim once she has finished solving it.

The third act starts after barely a commercial break. Sherlock tells Harlem more about the case. There is a ransom demand that was made when they learned that her parents are rich. But they are more into her for the math problems. A man tells people about James. He was behind on his rent. Watson sees that there are ink stains from bingo cards.

The team then goes to a parlor where they talk to another suspect of some sort. Sherlock notices that some balls are missing and that the cards can be changed in such a way that results won’t happen. But there were other issues too with the case. There are some ways that Harlem could still be related to the case. Watson thinks that Sherlock is too hung up on Moriarty and that relates to the case. Harlem learns that Lily has escaped when she shows up at his place so he tells Sherlock about it.

The fourth act has Lily at the main office and she talks about the case in question. The math had related to Harlem’s work in some way. I didn’t quite understand how her escape happened. Lily shows them some of the work about how she wanted to create a potential flood range. Since it relates to real estate in some way, they think that flood insurance people might have been responsible. This one person has reason why he didn’t do it.

Harlem is glad that he finally told Lily about his feelings for her. They will wait until they she has a doctorate until they do more. Sherlock thinks that Moriarty might have been his best love, in his mind at least. Watson thinks that she knows who the kidnapper is.

The fifth act has the team bringing back a person from earlier who appears to have been the criminal of the episode. They go through the information that they have that could lead to him being convicted. Sherlock then talks to his hook-up from earlier about them potentially becoming an actual relationship. But will it happen? I guess we’ll see.


On the next Elementary, the penultimate episode of the season happens and it appears that Michael will finally make his long awaited (by at least me) return to the show or someone like him will show up on the show. I guess they don’t want to potentially spoil anything. I understand. I just don’t know why they can’t find something good to air. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment