Thursday, September 20, 2018

September 17th 2018’s Episode

There’s not much to mention in the introduction to this post. I don’t think that I’ll wait to save all of what I want to say until the end of this post. I also thought that I could share some videos when the next season starts whenever it does instead of moving them to a different blog. Until then, enjoy this song that claims to be about a horse, but is actually about a donkey.


I had posted a video before from a YouTube channel called CinemaWins. That was inspired by a channel known as CinemaSins. Another channel that it inspired was CinemaSinsSins. They tend to do videos that point out the flaws in the main channel. They also did a video on what was wrong with the video I had shared earlier, so enjoy it if you want to.


Movie update: On Saturday, I watched the movie Déjà Vu. I replaced that with Absolute Power. I then saw another of my home videos. That remains on the list of things to be watched again later. This means that going into the hiatus of this show, the Saturday list is Absolute Power, Finding Nemo, my grade school graduation DVD I am Sam, The Return of Jafar, and Titanic. The Sunday list is Back to the Future Part 3, Celtic Woman: A New Journey, home videos, Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark), The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, and The Treasure of the Sierra Madre. From this point forward, if you want to know about the movie updates of what I watch, you’ll have to read my Madam Secretary blog. I plan to move the updates back here when the next season starts.

The first act has Watson in an interrogation room, but not the regular one. A woman talks to Joan about what she could have done. I think that she only injured him, but it is hard to tell for sure. She asks for a lawyer. Are we really led to believe that she might have done this? I still think that Michael might have faked his death and framed his “murder” on Joan. Would the writers really make Joan a killer? I sure hope not, but the NCIS franchise has turned their heroes into one-off villains before. Let’s hope that this show isn’t like that. I like my heroes as always that way.

The second act has Sherlock and Joan talking to a defense attorney. Michael thought that she was his attacker. Well, she fought back when he attacked her. Sherlock asks Joan if she killed Michael. She says that she didn’t, but she seems so emotionless in this episode. Of course, that could just be the usual acting that Lucy Liu does. Tommy knows that Joan didn’t do the crime. Sherlock wants his help, but they don’t know if that will happen or not. Sherlock broke into the morgue and they learn more about what happened. I can’t believe they just put a penis joke into such a serious episode.

The wound that Watson did was stitched up before hospital people got to him. Sherlock goes back to the addicts’ place he goes to and finds the person who stitched him up there. Michael told him that the wound was due to drug dealers. Sherlock wants the person to help him. Sherlock meets Joan at a place where Michael was and make sure that she doesn’t spread DNA there. Sherlock somehow knows that a woman with footprints fitting her size was there. This woman is the real killer, he thinks at least.

The third act has Joan and Sherlock going back to their place and they wonder how she knew where to find Michael. They think that a certain woman investigating the case might have done in. Malick is the person they suspect of the crime. Sherlock gets a person to burn that house down and knew someone who would commit arson personally. Marcus is talking to someone who might be Malick or someone else about the case and she more or less threatens to sever his potential future ties to the Marshalls. I still don’t know what could happen to his character in the future.

Sherlock walks into the place to find sexy music playing with footage of bees. Watson just did this to Sherlock instead of the other way around? They might get the help they need this way. They find a new person to talk to and talk to a person who might have moved his body. He doesn’t think that he could have done it based on evidence and they think someone still might have brought the body here. Tommy seemed to have taken potential evidence they need. Does that mean that he might be the killer? He seems to be the least focused on of the main characters so I’d be more okay if he didn’t return in the future. But I still don’t want him to be the killer.

The fourth act has Tommy coming into his house where he sees Sherlock there and things messed with. Sherlock knows who the real killers are and wonders how Tommy is involved. His daughter is the one who killed Michael. She got a call from someone who owned a bar about what happened. Sherlock does not want Watson to have her reputation be ruined and knows of other flaws as well. Tommy blames this all on Sherlock for letting things get this far. Watson wants to gamble the case although Sherlock tries to talk her out of doing this.

Sherlock talks to Hannah about the case. Will she confess? Watson is then taken into the FBI. Sherlock is the person that tries to take the whole blame of everything on himself. He moved to Britain and they refuse to send him back here. Malick is still convinced that Watson did it, but now won’t be able to do anything due to Sherlock’s confession.

The fifth act has Sherlock at the main place wants to say goodbye to Watson. It has always been in her nature to help people. What is this deal that MI6 owed Sherlock anyways? Sherlock is glad that she was able to help him get out of his addiction trap. He then leaves. We then see him in Britain talking to a person about a potential case. Watson is now next door in London. Are they exactly where they are supposed to be? I guess we'll see next season.

I look forward to seeing the next season. I also wonder if Sherlock will ever go back to America at all. We won’t be seeing Marcus or Tommy again unless there is some sort of change. Maybe next season will have a soft reboot to the storyline and we’ll see other people. But it seems like we’ll probably have to wait for a while. Enjoy and read the rest of this post so you’ll know where to go and other updates about this blog before the hiatus of this blog and the show sets in.

Something that I enjoyed as a kid was Schoolhouse Rock. It’s a shame that so many kids in the future will not know about it. You should be seeing a lot of songs from that show next season. The one that I am sharing now is called Elementary, My Dear.


Last time when this blog took a break, I told you to go to a different blog, my CSI: Cyber blog (which is still updated at least once a month), in order to find out updates about this blog. I am sharing the link to it again so you’ll know where to go and what all to read until the show starts again.


If you are still reading this, you should know that former cast members of this show will be mentioned in the cast updates of this show. I will plan to add Desmond Harrington, who played Michael, to it at one point. Since I won’t know who will be in the cast of this show next season, it is possible that Marcus and Tommy won’t be returning so their actors might be added there as well. I think that I will include the new person in that blog right away at the next update. With John Nobel already there, this might make you wonder what of their projects might be in this blog.

It only makes sense if it will work out that I post various reviews in this blog whenever I can see what I want to and write a review of some sort. You might see it in the other blog as well. Posts in this blog will happen on Thursdays for sure when the show is on hiatus unless it is Advent or Lent when I will have my Survivor blog on Thursdays instead of this blog. The other blog will tell you for sure when this blog will start again and when the show will start again.

This should be all that I need before this closing. I’m glad that they could do a season finale that would also work as a series finale as well. I don’t know if the next season will be the last one or not. I also don’t know if it won’t be on until the next summer or if it will be on sooner than that. You should see updates in the other blog about it until I come here for the new episodes of the season.


Note that any reviews will be in the CSI: Cyber blog if this show is back or it will be delayed until the show or season is over. I can’t really say too much about what’s going on because I won’t know for sure what all will happen. Don’t be surprised if any reviews you see are in another font than this one. I’ll see you in the future if all goes well. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment