Thursday, April 20, 2017

April 16th 2017’s Episode

Okay, let’s start with the movie update. First, I added a new list for Monday. That list is the movies The Matrix, The Land before Time, Night at the Museum, The Fugitive, Rain Man, and Bean: the Movie. For OCD reasons, I’ll be watching what I have of Night at the Museum in Spanish. The Matrix trilogy is borrowed from my brother. What did I end up watching first? That was The Land before Time. I replaced it with The Little Mermaid.

I realize that this will probably be posted later than Maundy Thursday. This is supposed to be the post that is the grand return of this blog to Thursdays, but I don’t think that it will be since the Masters are on before this. I know this only affects one Sunday a year, but I’d more than love to just nix this over any and all other things I could nix in terms of sports on Sunday on CBS. I’ll never get over how stupid it was two year ago when they had a winner before 6, but primetime was still delayed because that winner had to walk through a crowd of people and get a coat before the obligatory four minutes of commercials. Then and only then did they start the shows.

Something that might be good with my OCD habits was that this was alternating at a certain time on Sundays instead of the other time it could have been. I picked this to start at one time since there is this cheat I have for updating on specific days for the other blog this was alternating with. There has been a new episode of each show each Sunday starting in March. The day I posted last on Sunday, they were airing the CMAs instead of anything worth watching. Thus, the other blog can continue on every Sunday as if it were one with this blog until it could finally break off. I’m not sure if that makes sense to anyone else besides me, but I’m very happy with how things turned out.

I had planned on watching movies on the weekend, but then a family visit prevented me from watching something on my list on the next Saturday and Sunday. I was wanting to start a new list, but I think that I will postpone that for a bit. On Monday, I was able to watch Rain Man. I replaced it with Our Lips are Sealed. I’ll continue the update in a bit.

Every time it is Maundy Thursday, there are new shows on TV. That’s not always the most annoying thing about it as a lot of series finales have aired then. You might be wondering what shows I watch on Thursdays. Well, remember that I typically watch different shows by recording what I can’t watch live. Thus, there are all different shows that I watch on Thursdays. They are The Big Bang Theory, Grey’s Anatomy, The Catch, Powerless, Riverdale, Chicago Med, and The Blacklist: Redemption. I can’t believe that they are airing the potential last episode of the last show I mentioned tonight. But, I should be done with church by then anyways. I will be watching The Blacklist when it returns. I don’t think that I watch anything else on Thursdays at the moment.

It turns out that due to the incredibly late airing Masters golf crap, the episode that was planned to be aired on April 9, 2017 won’t be airing then after all. Now this means that the episodes planned will be a week late. I don’t know how or when they will catch up. They will at some point. Maybe this will mess up with the season finale will be.

Let’s go back to the movie updates. I was not able to watch a movie on the Saturday before Palm Sunday as I went to church then instead. I then watched The Return of the King on Sunday. This means that I could replace Lord of the Rings with Muppet from Space. On Monday, I watched the first of the two Night at the Museum movies that I have. On Tuesday, I added a new list of choices consisting of Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day, North by Northwest, Adventures in Babysitting, Back to the Future, Dumbo, and The Little Rascals. The first of them that I ended up rolling is The Little Rascals. I am replacing that with Ice Age: The Meltdown.

I wasn’t sure when the next episode would air. I knew that there would be a special on Easter. It only lasted two hours. They had originally planned on airing a drama repeat at this time. Well, they decided to air the new episode of Elementary then instead. I guess this won’t mess up when their planned season finales are after all. At least I can go back to posting about the actual recent episodes. I have not seen most of the previous two episodes just yet. I should hopefully be able to catch up with that at some point in the near future.

Today’s episode is brought to you by should have aired last week and no delay. We begin with a recap of previous events. I haven’t seen most of the previous two episodes just yet so I’m going to be confused about some of the things that are happening. I also have three older episodes to post sometime, so I’m glad that I have the first one of those ready to be published.

Anyways, Sherlock thinks that he has given Shinwell too much leverage and that he can’t be trusted. Is Shinwell a killer or does he just want to hunt an evil organization? There is a woman/lover/hook up at Sherlock’s house. I don’t think that it’s the autistic woman that he was with. I hope that he broke up with that previous person or he’s just a terrible person. We see at a crematorium that a person was burned alive in there.

The second act reveals that not one, but two people were burned alive at the crematorium or whatever it is called. Sherlock thinks that he knows who one of the victims is. Sherlock learns that Watson had signed them up to be in a detective agency of some sort. Sherlock doesn’t like it as he feels that it gives anyone the power to become a detective even if they don’t really have the credentials. It’s kind of like how the Universal Life “Church” will let anyone become a minister.

The third act has more of the case. They try to identify the victim(s), but don’t really know where to look for leads. They learn of someone who was looking for a paternity test, but the test was inconclusive as it didn’t really have any information. The person that they think is the suspect is, in fact, the probable victim of the crematorium.

The fourth act is when we learn even more information about the case at hand. There was a shooting at a meeting where people became US citizens. Sherlock investigates the crime scene in order to figure out what might have happened. He feels that only someone with the ability to throw a fast ball would be able to cause a certain blood stain to appear. They have a suspect who is the half brother of someone who they think killed the victim. Only a coach confesses instead.

The fifth act has the team thinking that the coach is trying to take the blame for the player’s crime as what he’s saying doesn’t add up. While cleaning up his fake crime scene, Sherlock does something that results in the eventual arrest of the player at hand. He also creates a new agency that can train actual detectives instead of the previous one.


On the next Elementary, there appears to be a magician related case of some sort. That’s all that the promo would reveal of that. I should be back next week with that episode. If I’m not blogging about the most recent episode on a Thursday, then I should be posting one of the three older ones. If you read my Madam Secretary blog, you should know when these older episodes might wind up getting posted as I want to keep these blogs linked up if possible. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment