Thursday, July 19, 2018

July 16th 2018’s Episode

Maybe in the next post, I’ll explain more about what the summer schedule is like for me on Mondays, if not on every other day of the week. I figure that Mondays are the most important since that is when this show is on. I also need to try to figure out what show replaced what other shows in terms of what is on during the summer. Meanwhile, here is another video related to an animal, this one being owls.


What has changed with the movie watching that I’m doing? Well, I watched another home video. I then watched Aladdin and replaced it with Back to the Future. Since I have the first sequel to Aladdin, this is the point where I’m finally adding a new list. The old list that I was watching whenever, but mostly on both Saturdays and Sundays will be on just Sundays. The new list will be on Saturdays. In addition to The Return of Jafar, the list will also include I am Sam, The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, Thomas and the Magic Railroad, Finding Nemo, and Catch Me if You Can.

This episode was delayed a week from when it was supposed to air. But it’s not on Sundays anymore and the Masters weren’t an hour longer than they should have been. But it was a breaking news alert from a man who can’t resist having an audience and putting an announcement during primetime. Thus, Salvation was pushed back an hour and the news special and the rest of an NCIS: New Orleans rerun aired in its place.

I don’t know how this will affect scheduling as they will have to make up the episode at some point. Perhaps Salvation will air an hour earlier at one point and two back to back episodes of this show will air in its place. Or maybe we won’t notice a difference and it will just air an extra week. If they did air two back to back episodes, probably as a largely two hour like special, then I would blog about them as just one episode. I just hope that nothing airs at an usual time without enough advance warning.

I could talk some about politics in this blog, but I won’t. Well, I might put things in spoiler tags if this show is still airing in all of August since I won’t be able to keep them up to date on some things during the summer hiatus of that show since I tend to discuss it in my Madam Secretary blog.

A thing that I randomly thought of doing was creating a blog about the show Salvation. I don’t think that I will do that. The only reason that I would relates to a rule I have about shows airing in other’s shows timeslots. But it has to work the other way. This means, if I did have a blog about Salvation, I would now have to create a blog about this show. But that’s not the case.

Going back to movie watching updates, I see Thomas and the Magic Railroad and replace it with Shrek. Meanwhile, Back to the Future is being replaced by Back to the Future part 2. I might add more lists in the future, but don’t know yet if I will.

Today’s episode is brought to you by should have aired last week and 0 minute delay. We begin with people at a crime scene. I had to put this on tape for later so I hope I didn’t miss anything. Marcus gives Watson a rundown of the crime scene. The crime scene might have been tampered with. Sherlock talks to Morland about the possible hit on him. Is Moriarty coming back?

The second act has Sherlock talking with a possibly random butler. The death of Sherlock’s brother seems dumb since we never knew him and he wasn’t focused on for a while. Marcus and Watson talk to a group of people who might have benefited from the death of Gilbert, the victim of the week. Sherlock thinks that Tim, a person investigating there, was acting odd. So was 17. Cigarette smuggling seems to be what the focus of the episode is about. Also, never watch a recorded tape on a high definition TV. I am so glad that I still have standard definition TVs.

Sherlock seems to have a beef with the butler due to a disagreement on cigarettes. Apparently, they taste differently. They have a taste? I guess that I’ll never know for sure as I’m never going to smoke tobacco, weed, or any other substance. Sherlock tells Watson that he doesn’t think that Moriarty behind the hit on his father. Marcus orders a sting or something like that. Darsha, the person whom Tim was looking to earlier, calls people as he is with the ATF.

The third act is when Darsha explains more about who he is and what was going on. Who is this guy named Washborn that they keep talking about? Did I miss something as usual? Marcus and Watson gain information on the case. Sherlock wants to talk to someone. Watson tells Sherlock more about the case in general. Moriarty is back somehow. Will we actually see her? I don’t quite understand this all. People wind up dead and it appears that they killed each other. Are things what they appear?

The fourth act has Tommy and Marcus talking more about the unlikelihood that two people would have shot each other over the slush fund. What is a slush fund? I should ask a banker the next time I am in there. I’m not entirely sure if the person they are interviewing was someone from before. Only it seems too soon into the episode for them to have the right culprit. Perhaps they can’t catch him until the next act. He does know information that could lead to the arrest of the real culprit.

A woman from the third act seems to be the likely suspect. A person is sent by Moriarty to Sherlock’s apartment. I don’t know what she might be doing. Could this be a fatal seduction? The music sure is mysterious. The scene ends strangely. The woman might have gotten on a private plane and was thus extracted from the place as she might be an agent of some sort.

The fifth act has us getting back to the man from earlier. Maggie was the dog lady person. They think that this man from the fourth act helped Maggie escape. Sherlock then talks to Morland about the hit on him. There is a ceasefire that Sherlock agreed to. He might take over his father’s business of taking out Moriarty if his father is killed. That’s what I understand from it, at least.


On the next Elementary, there are robotic related cases, it seems. Is this them trying to be hip? And isn’t every case different than usual? To say that one is more different from another seems unlikely in my mind. I guess we’ll see what happens in the next episode. The promo is too vague to make sense to me. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment