Thursday, July 5, 2018

July 2nd 2018’s Episode

I should try to figure out what summer shows this season replaced summer shows from other seasons. I would have to count this show and Code Black as summer shows even if they started earlier than when the summer did. You know some of my summer schedule. I had watched The Crossing and now it is over and dead to me. It just couldn’t have an ending.

Another show that ended poorly was Scorpion. I would have hated what happened even if it did continue. I don’t know for sure if Scorpion is dead to me the way The Crossing is. What I do know is that I MIGHT write a fan fiction to wrap up the story of the other show. One thing that I think of is that animal videos on YouTube might make me forget about Scorpion. And that is why I shared the sneezing panda video last post. You might see more later of other videos in the future.

You might not see movie updates as much in this blog as I was wanting to at one point. I’m going to be really busy this summer a lot and a different job has given me less time to watch movies. You will see the updates whenever something notable changes. For instance, The Two Towers is now replaced by The Return of the King. And Songs from the Heart is now replaced by Believe.

I might as well get to sharing what I meant to in the last post. There is a song relating to the Sandman. It is called Mr. Sandman. As a fan of the Back to the Future trilogy, I enjoy its use in the first two films, which is more than likely the reason that I can remember it so well.


The first act has people in an underground location of some sort when they break into a locked place of some sort. To no surprise, the people find a dead body. Morland, the father of Sherlock, shows up at his house and they talk about Mycroft or Sherlock’s brother. Morland has made progress dismantling the organization that Moriatry set up. Sherlock wants to heal the rift between them since he can’t do that with his brother anymore. Sherlock is then taken to the dead body. Sherlock thinks that the dead person was being turned into a mummy for some reason.

The second act has Sherlock telling someone about the idea that someone might have forged or tried to forge a mummy. How does Sherlock know all of these people anyways? I saw the name of Dylan Baker who I think was in Unforgettable in the opening credits so he might be the killer since I know who he is. I thought that Graham Philips might have been in the last episode (the person who found the body), but it didn’t seem to be him after all. Sherlock is convinced that this person was murdered and not just a dead person someone was trying to turn into a mummy. He talks to Watson more about the case. We also get updates about the situation with his family. Sherlock thinks that a person might have forged the mummy and another person did the murder. Marcus talks to a person who thinks that a sword instructor might be the killer. He admits to being a hit man. He does this because of gambling debts. Who is the forger and why does he or she want these people dead? It seems funny to me that the man asks for a lawyer so late. There are some more details that I don’t quite get.

The third act has more information about the newest dead body that they were investigating. We still don’t know much about what happened and probably will later as the season progresses. Marcus and Watson talk to a person about the case. Is this the same actor who did Colin Sweeny on The Good Wife? It might be. Another person is talked to about the case. This person said that she could investigate some painters by their brushstrokes. Sherlock and Morland talk more to each other as Morland waits for a car to get there.

An art forger might be the culprit of the crime. Sherlock noticed that some strange man was there with him and his father who might be up to some sort of evil thing. That means that he’ll have to pay the up to no good tax. Sherlock thinks that this person might have bought up undesirable paintings in order to make some more effective fake paintings passed off as real ones. The dead person was the (possible?) forger’s daughter. This is hard to keep track of.

The fourth act has this man, whoever his is, talking about his daughter being the result of a one night stand, or one night lie down, which makes more sense in my mind. People don’t typically stand for that, right? He is the forger, but probably not the killer, or, technically speaking, the person who hired the hit man. It was a different forger who might have done the crime.

I don’t know if I believe that carbon dating can’t be faked. I heard about people who thought that a six week old rock was millions of years old. People don’t seem to buy this person’s story. A person wound up shot and then dead. Is this even greater forger the hit man? I can’t keep track of names like a good blogger should. They think that they did find who this person was, the master forger. Sherlock then confronts a man who might have wanted to kill Morland. We learn information about it this way. This man then jumps out of the window of this multi-floor building to avoid revealing information.

The fifth act has us returning to one of the foreign sounding person from earlier. We then find who this person is who did all these bad things. This is the guy who I thought was like Colin Sweeney. Have I been this bad at writing recaps in the past? Maybe the names are too complicated to keep track of. Teeban? Is that what they are saying? Sherlock reveals to Morland about the hit man or asset from earlier. Now if only Jason Bourne can show up and do an epic fight scene. Morietry is back somehow. And I need to make sure that I’m spelling the name right. (I have no idea why the font changed for the last post.)

On the next Elementary, Sherlock’s greatest nemesis might come back. But isn’t she in jail? What about Michael? Is he going to show up again later this season? I don’t quite understand all of what happens on this show and it is far from being a really confusing one. I hope to understand it more in the future. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment