Thursday, July 26, 2018

July 23rd 2018’s Episode

I don’t know if there is much to say in this introduction to this post. I do know that the Monday shows that I watch are set for the near future. I’ll watch Penn and Teller: Fool Us, then Salvation, then end with this show. I do like Whose Line is it Anyways? But I don’t think that I’ll be watching it much, if at all, in the near future due to Salvation being on at the same time. I know that Salvation isn’t the better show, but Whose Line is easier to give up in the long run.

The first act begins with Watson learning about a person’s disappearance. This was a person whom this man had online communications with that he hasn’t met yet. Watson then tells Sherlock about the case. Watson worries that it might be catfishing, but it doesn’t seem like any scams have taken place yet. We see Sherlock messing with some sort of device. He might be working on his own case.

Marcus shows up with a person named Strider. Marcus has a job offer. Maria is the name of the missing person. Watson thinks that she has been kidnapped. How will we know when or if Michael will return? He might show up as a surprise, uncredited cameo at the end of an episode. Otherwise, he’d either have to show up in the cold open or not be a surprise appearance when they mention him in the opening credits of the show.

The second act has Watson and Marcus investigating the case at hand. There is evidence of a crime that had happened in the apartment. Her parents are brought into interrogation. Also, is it just me, or do others wish that there were more people in the cast? It seems too limited what all is focused on from time to time. I can understand why too many people would be a problem. But isn’t too little one as well? Sherlock, as usual, knows more than he reveals to the people. He thinks that this person is a camgirl. This means that she does sexual like things online. She was actually a financial dominatrix or findom. I will not be writing that as autocorrect will keep replacing it with fandom.

The man, whatever his name is, talks about why he worked with her. Why are so many innocent people on TV shows never honest in the first place? I think that some NCIS character pointed this out in one of their shows. What episode was it? I’m sure that I’ll see it again if it is in the first nine seasons of the show. Marcus talks with a new girlfriend of his. I’m glad that he moved on after the death of the person that he was with earlier. She thinks that he wants her to move in with him. But he wants to move for a new job. I don’t see it as happening, but it could.

Sherlock then talks with a new person about some sort of celibacy site that has people think of some sort of warped version of sex. There might have been talk about crimes based on what people think should happen or not happen with sex. Sherlock and Watson think that there is a way to track the info that they are looking for. There is then another crime scene discovered. A man is arrested there and he seems to be among the warped sexual people. But he might be nice. Or is it?

The third act has Kyle being interrogated. This is the person from right before the commercial. He said that he paid a toll that would prove his innocence. She was on a trip and he tracked her through some spyware technology. He might know an anomaly in her trip pattern that he was able to track from when she went on it that last time. If Strider is the second dumbest name that Marcus heard, what was the dumbest? Maybe older episodes would explain. But it is probably Sherlock. Speaking of Sherlock, he wanted to get rid of Marcus since he felt that Marcus is being wasted where he is now. Also, how are you supposed to write pronouns using different people of the same gender?

Watson knows that Sherlock recommended Marcus to join the Marshalls. Watson did research into this missing person. They go to some convention of sort in costume. Happy Halloween! Actually, it doesn’t have to be then in order for one to be in costume. Is this like comic con? And does anyone who is not a panelist not wear a costume? Why was Maria a panelist at the convention? I don’t quite understand this all or why this was a central point to the promo. Last week’s episode feels so long ago. Marcus thinks that he found another victim.

The fourth act has people confirming that Roman got abducted. They looked through the place and Sherlock is convinced due to footprints in the snow that at least three people were behind the attack on Roman. Who was Roman? It is hard to keep track of everything on this show. Sherlock learns that these people were making pistols. Also, why do they never give anything for Tommy to do? He must be the person who gets the least screen time on the show, outside of the one season main characters.

Tommy talks with the whole team about the case at hand. Marcus declined the job with the Marshalls. It might have been a mother and not a girlfriend from earlier. I’m confused. Marcus is too loyal to Tommy in order to leave his job. Sherlock warns him that they don’t hire people over a certain age. That’s ageist. How is that allowed? Marcus talks to a prisoner about Chrissy. Only, who is she? We learn of a person who winds up shooting at the cops. He wanted himself dead in order to avoid revealing information. That is how it seems, at least.

The fifth act is when the body of the person who caused the shootout is drug off with the team talking about the case at hand. An old person (I think) is brought back to the main room and I couldn’t quite get all the information that I could have out of it. Tommy wants Marcus to join the US Marshalls. I think that the person at the end must have been the main suspect. Am I right? It’s hard to tell for sure. Sherlock is then met by Marcus at his apartment. He might be leaving in six months. Are the missing people dead? I must have missed things.


On the next Elementary, Watson wanting to adopt someone is brought back up again. But they showed nothing about what the case could be about. I just hope that it is something interesting and that I can keep track of easily. I guess this blog is different depending on if I recorded it for later and if so, how, or if I live watched it like I am doing nowadays. I guess I’m not a good writer. But if you think otherwise and think that I could write TV show reviews for a living, then let me know. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment