Saturday, June 15, 2019

June 13th 2019’s Episode

Since I had to hurry and write posts after I was able to catch up on the episodes I missed after the trips that I was on, I wondered how and when to write what posts. I thought intentionally that I would only have certain days of the week that I would allow myself to post updates on. But I decided against this for many reasons and thought that I would post all of them in rapid succession. I put the second episode of the season on the day this episode aired and thought that the next two episodes would make the most sense with posting them the next two days afterwards. Other days of the week will be covered with other blogs that I do.

Movie update: There’s not much to tell you about. After the trip ended, I really only had time to watch Raising Arizona the day before this newest episode aired. Beyond that, there was not really any time for me to watch movies. After watching it, I replaced it with The Omega Code.

Some of the School House Rock videos that I want to share are more memorable than others. Well, I am now going to share how to multiple by fours. This still gives me a bit of trouble in some cases and am only able to really get them all largely due to tricks learned later, remembering other multiples instead of this one, and an odd enough trick where I remember what I can’t remember as well. Still, maybe you will have more luck than me if you go to The Four Legged Zoo.


When I was looking up CSI: Miami videos, I started to wonder if they reused the same theme songs for multiple seasons. Whether they did or didn’t, this is what I found as the best video for the fourth season of that show.


The first act has Sherlock showing up at a freshly made grave. Tommy appears to be dead now and he is talking to Captain Dwyer, who is taking over the job that Tommy has. Sherlock thinks that he is having a dream of sorts and is smart enough to know this since he keeps having this dream. He wakes up from it, proving that it is a dream. Tommy has woken up in the hospital and Sherlock looks forward to looking forward and past their issues in the past. A truck driving is singing and crashes into another vehicle. We see a woman trying to help and an explosion kills her.

The second act has Marcus explaining the type of bomb that went off. More investigation is going on into what happened. Sherlock notices a white cross on a field of blue. SBK might be back in the show. We have not seen them since two seasons ago. Martrace is the likely suspect, but I do not remember him from a sister in a box case. Watson talks to Tommy who explains more of what happened to him over the last few days. There was a gap between the confrontation and him getting shot.

We see a man who coaches a kid’s team called the bulldogs. I wonder if they are playing the wildcats, the most likely name of a made up sports team versus the second most likely name. Sherlock talks to this man from the sister’s death case. I wonder why this wasn’t in the recap. The bomb had nothing to do with terrorism. Sherlock thinks that the traffic light was broken or hijacked, causing it to be green for both of the drivers, causing the accident. Feds show up to the precinct to research the case. But the tables are turned on them as Sherlock thinks that one of them intentionally did this in order to help with their own agenda.

The third act has Sherlock and Watson informing their plan about the feds going on. None of them are considered suspects anymore, but we don’t know just how far this might go. Only one person stays to explain her idea of what’s going on. She thinks that she knows the person responsible for the crash. We get to Sherlock and Watson talking about more of what’s going on. They might have cracked the reason why Patrick lied about some of what happened with Tommy.

Marcus talks to a man about a Trojan horse that relates to some sort of case going on. Watson talks to Patrick who is in the DOC now. Watson tries to explain to Patrick that she knows that he’s protecting another person. I still can’t crack what’s going on yet. But that’s the point. Sherlock meets a man and another one named Phil who is seeking people named Overlord and Mouse Cream. There are a lot of traffic cam cheat codes that were used in order to change the system. A bunch of lights were hacked that night, according to Phil. Lights were hacked on Broadway. They watched the Empire street lay low. Sherlock notices that it was the other truck that was trying to be crashed.

The fourth act has Marcus and Sherlock talking to the singing driver (Jarius) from earlier. They think he was a target and they want him to explain why he might be that target. Jarius explains that his truck was delivering building supplies for elevators. (Uh-oh. Is that where I left my baby?) They want to make sure that good and faster elevators like the one at one world trade center were not able to be used.

The man who talked to Marcus, the IT man, might be the man responsible for this hack. Sherlock finds this man dead. Watson talks to a woman who insists that he wouldn’t be responsible for terrorism. Watson wants to try to talk to a man online, but he removes this person from his friend list. Sherlock and Jarius talk on the phone and they need to figure out how to go after the puppet master.

The fifth act has Caraman, a man whose son-in-law Saul was killed in the explosion, being talked to be Marcus and Sherlock. They explain how things didn’t go according to plan until Sherlock plays his hand that reveals that a mole named Sandra was responsible for what was going on while it all lead back to this man, Caraman, or however you spell it. Watson explains more about the various cases while she is taking Tommy out of the hospital. Meanwhile, Patrick talks to the woman who talked to Watson earlier. She reveals more about the video game messaging. She’s told to reveal that Watson is trouble to these other players in the game.


On the next Elementary, a runner is killed on or during a race. A dead hog is important. Sherlock thinks that the killer is in the room with them. Well, not much else can be gathered from the promo. I hope to be able to keep posting about this show every Thursday after the episode airs. I’ll explain more of what might change in this blog and if I have to suddenly stop it, but only if it comes to pass. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment