Thursday, June 27, 2019

June 27th 2019’s Episode

While you probably don’t care about most things in this blog outside of the episode recap that I give you in it, I do have to wonder if there will be a new episode of this show next week on Independence Day. I will not care too much if there is one or not. I don’t really do much then anyways. But there is something random that I should tell you about. While I’m slowly making progress in reading a rotation of books of different sorts, I once again have to take the one called Lights, Camera, Fiction out of my rotation in order to watch a movie before I can continue reading the book.

Movie update: On Friday, I watched nothing to ensure that I could yield it to another blog. On Saturday, I was too busy again to watch a movie. On Sunday, I watched nothing as I turned out to be doing other things at the time I normally would have watched a movie. On Monday, I watched a post gathering DVD of the 2007 LCMS National Youth Gathering. I was not able to replace this was anything since there are no more n or o choices to add to my list. Thus, Monday’s list is getting dissolved.

On Tuesday, I watched The Devil Wears Prada. I replaced that with Despicable Me 3 from Monday’s list. On Wednesday, I had the chance to watch a movie from a scab list for the first time this summer. I saw Celtic Woman: A New Journey. I replaced that with Celtic Woman: Songs from the Heart, unable to get a replacement right now from Monday’s list. That catches me up to today.

SPOILER. As usual, I’m going to talk about politics in this random spoiler tag instead of an actual spoiler. They are airing part 2 of a Democratic debate tonight on NBC. I won’t be able to watch it as I’ll be seeing this show instead and NBC has terrible reception where I live during the summer. I would be interested in this, but won’t see this particular debate. I do wonder if they’ll be a Republican debate of Bill Weld versus Trump. Do people even know that Bill Weld is even in the race as a Republican for president? You'd think that would be more important than it is. END SPOILER.

I’ll admit that watching various School House Rock videos make me wonder if there’s always a certain bit of awkwardness to all of them. Some seem more awkward than others do. But in honor of the sixth episode of the season, it is time to learn about the multiples of six. I’ve Got Six. Do you?


Since I’m including various CSI: Miami theme songs, I might as well get to the sixth season’s one. In some regions, My Network TV is airing reruns of CSI: Miami on Fridays. I don’t know if they are doing this in all of the regions or not. If you want to see the next season’s theme song, look no further than here.


The first act has Sherlock and Watson continuing their conversation with Orin. He talks about a school shooting that had happened. The signs had been there on his servers. Only he seems to be taking the law into his own hands. Perhaps he is like Vincent Sobel or Oliver Queen or Bruce Wayne.

Marcus talks to a woman who is convinced that something is wrong since a man is missing. This man had PTSD and had forgotten his phone at home. She thinks he might have killed himself. She shows Marcus around to see more of the things that Davis has. Marcus thinks that Davis used his rifle on someone else. But who might be dead and why?

The second act has Sherlock and Watson talking to each other about Orin’s behavior. Sherlock had to get rid of his devices on his computers. He thinks that they shouldn’t tell Tommy or Marcus about what is going on. He plans to take the case to the NSA. I don’t want them to snoop on me, but I have nothing to hide so I wouldn’t mind if they did.

Watson and Marcus talk to the woman from earlier. What’s her name? I don’t know yet. The passwords were changed a lot and they find a sex tape of sort. Sherlock talks to a man about Orin. He will owe the agency if they go through with the case. Marcus and Watson talk to a woman who owed him money. This woman is named Juliana. Davis needed her to launch a platform and wouldn’t kill her as a result. Others are looked into as potential persons of interest. I think that Marcus talks to Davis about potential targets, but Davis didn’t know who it might be. More information is sought.

The third act has people questioning whether or not Davis might have been drugged. Who is Barron? Is that the first name of Davis? Why can’t they just call people by one name? I think that’s a different man, although I can’t tell who that is. A doctor is confronted when they see him destroying documents. He was destroying a paper that he made on Barron on a unique situation that Barron had. While this doctor had tried to sedate more information from Barron, Barron caught him. But someone else could be dead because of learning about this.

Sherlock talks to the NSA agent again. Some things will remain secret, but they can get Orin on tape if Sherlock can get him talking. The rest of the main case is investigated and I think that I missed parts of this at one point. Watson and Marcus are still confused. And what happened to Tommy?

The fourth act has Marcus talking to his current boss about Barron, who died at one point. When did they find him? There might not be any test subjects known right now. Watson looks up information in the medical community to help solve the murder. Plants in Guatemala might be important in some way. The beans might not have been able to be used. Sherlock has another meeting with Orin. I still don’t know if I’m spelling his name right. I’m not sure if I’m hearing it right.

Orin seems to be doing precrime like in the movie Minority Report. Sherlock notices that Ruthie, a bus driver, was killed in what seemed like a home invasion gone wrong. Sherlock points out that a fifth of the people that were killed could have been innocent in some way. Ruthie could have had something similar to bipolar disorder. Orin says that a decision will be sent his way over the next potential danger. We then get Marcus and Watson talking to a new woman about the case. Watson mentions that there could be issues arresting this person.

The fifth act has Watson and Marcus talking to a pregnant woman. They think that she killed Barron. She might have set up the planned attack that Davis was doing. Barron was the target since she was carrying his baby with the strong genes. Sherlock mentions to the NSA agent that he was working with Orin as he had a clear case against him with evidence he shouldn’t have had. This agent threatens all of the people that Sherlock knows. This agent then talks with Orin. Orin still wants to recruit Sherlock. Sherlock isn’t open about what’s going on to Watson.


On the next Elementary, there appears to be a bombing of some sort and we have to make sure that our clocks are set. They are airing a new episode on July 4th. I don’t think that I’ll be able to blog about it right away so look for it on the Monday after the episode airs. It could be here on a Thursday as usual, but don’t expect that to happen. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment