Thursday, June 20, 2019

June 20th 2019’s Episode

Well, I thought that it might be bad enough covering just one summer show for a blog of mine. Now, I have to cover two. The once only CBS all access exclusive show, The Good Fight, is now airing reruns of its first seasons. The show is on DVD for anyone to buy. But I’d like to stay as caught up with it as I can as it airs this time around and can hopefully get caught up sometime with more of it. Here’s a link to this new blog of mine that I hope that you like.


Movie update: I decided not to watch a movie on Friday since I was posting a blog that day and could not risk rolling a choice that would make me update my TV blog. I realize that I could have just updated it the next available day I could write a post if I needed to write one at all, but as jam packed as am with all these blogs that I have to write, I figured that it wasn’t worth the risk. On Saturday, I was busy and did not have time to watch anything. On Sunday, I watched a movie that wasn’t on my list.

Continuing the movie update, on Monday, I watched Bend it Like Beckham. I replaced that with Bean: the Movie. On Tuesday, I watched Catch Me if You Can. I replaced that with Baby Boom. This catches us up to the current day.

Since I’m sharing all of the multiplication rock videos, I might as well get to the one for multiples of five. This show was called Ready or Not, Here I Come. From what I understand, this is a parody of another song, but I don’t know what. I got annoyed that it or something similar was used in a Victoria’s Secret commercial a while ago. Do I want to associate women in their underwear with childhood songs? Are there people who’d want to conceive babies to something like c is for cookie? You’d ruin the song. Why would you want something like a is for apple to make you aroused? “Hey, look! It’s the stripper from the kids’ show!” There’s a reason that line is from The Simpsons and not reality.


I also realize that there’s another song by the same name called Ready or Not, Here I Come. I think that a version of it was used in a trailer for one of the Mission Impossible movies. But now I’m getting to my next mention of a theme song from CSI: Miami before getting to what happened in the episode. Know that this is the fifth season’s theme song.


The first act has a man from a company talking in front of people. The place is called odker. Watson is watching this online. Sherlock feels that this man is doing less than he should be doing in life. But she says that he did a big donation to a gun buyback program done in her name. We later get to a runner in a race getting stabbed in the back and dying on a race course. It also appears that there’s one or two new people in the cast this season. I’m a bit bothered that Watson is the only woman in the cast in all of its seasons thus far. Could they not think of someone else to add?

The second act has a roommate talking about Isabelle’s death. That’s the runner who died. It was an adventure race that was being run, meaning that there was no set course. Sherlock and Marcus look at a place that has someone’s blood. Sherlock thinks that it is someone’s blood who isn’t Isabelle. They think that a shooter might have gotten Isabelle after she witnessed it, but parts don’t add up yet. Watson then meets with the creator of odker. She talks with him about the gun buyback donation. He admits that he needs her help as someone threatened his family and he thinks that it could be someone who is on his payroll. Someone threatened to kidnap his niece.

Watson talks to Sherlock about this man named Orin, I think. I heard that a new character like him might appear in this season. But my Sherlock Holmes expert friend wasn’t familiar with him from the stories, although I heard that’s where he’s from. Does anyone know who can comment on this blog? The team is brought into the case and find a man and a hog as dead bodies. But they still can’t figure out some of what is going on at the moment.

The third act has Watson talking to their current boss about ricin being used to kill the hog. They come up with a theory into Remi, the dead man, and why he might have helped make poison. He made illegal alcohol. Marcus talks to a man in a bar about the case at hand. Remi’s boss Bo might have been the one who killed the three people. Sherlock and Watson look more into Orin’s employees. Sherlock thinks that a man named Blake might be behind the threat. Marcus learns that Bo is cleared of these murders, but learn of a man named Harris who could be behind the recent killings. They find a man who was shot and has a blindfold over his eyes.

The fourth act has more regarding Harris. He types on a computer since he’s not able to communicate in any other way right now. He explains what happened. They feel that he was a victim too of the same man who went after the other people. Sherlock looks more into the Orin case but doesn’t feel that he knows the suspect anymore as Blake appears to be in the clear. Sherlock talks to a man and a woman about their rare alcohol that lead to these deaths.

Sherlock and their team talk to the potential victims about what motivates their potential killer has. The cameras go out and so does the radio. Sherlock sees that his marked bottles were switched out. Marcus announces what’s going on to the guests at the party so they can solve the case.

The fifth act has Marcus explaining how the criminal was able to do what he or she did. Colby, who is a bartender that Marcus talked to earlier, is the main suspect that Sherlock is able to identify as the rest of these people leave the place. Sherlock explains more of what went on with that case. Abigail is safe as Orin sent them on a wild goose case. Orin wants them to release Patrick. He might be responsible for some of what was going on. He wanted Tim killed as he took the law in his own hand in order to prevent the planned attack from happening. We will be seeing more of him.


On the next Elementary, Sherlock needs to learn whether or not they can trust Orin. I wouldn’t think that they should trust him at all just yet. He seems like he might be one of those anti-heroes. After what they did with Michael last season, would they really put another clear villain of the season in the show? I guess we’ll see. SPOILER. I think that he’s a villain based on a source that I read once. END SPOILER. We will find out later as I guess we will find out what happens more as the season progresses. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment